Tan-y-Mynydd Trout Fishery
FISHERY RULES AND REGULATIONS
To ensure you and others enjoy your time with us at
Tan-y-Mynydd, we ask that the following rules are abided to:
- Maximum size 8 Hooks
- Barbless or De-Barbed hooks only
- Maximum team of 3 flies
- No static Booby fishing on Catch and Release
- Single Hooks Only
- Absolutley no dapping i.e. adding maggot, power bait, worm etc to fly unless on Multi Method pools
- All anglers must possess a current Environment Agency License
- Do not let children wander around the pools - not only is it dangerous, it can upset other anglers who have paid good money for peace and quiet.
Please use common sense when returning fish to the water, if in any doubt as to the future well being of the fish, it should be dispatched and handed in at the lodge.
Please abide by the country code and either take all litter home or place it in the bins provided.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in dismissal from the fishery and your details will be circulated to other fisheries in the area.